CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Prepping for the Indian Run

So, in approximately 12 hours, I will be running my first 5K. If I'm going to be honest with myself, though, I will be briskly walking my first 5K.


I got really overwhelmed by my move to Athens and thus, fell epically behind on my training. I'm trying not to beat myself up over it too much. It's no big secret that I have an intense fear of failure (and strangely, of too much success), so I'm trying to look at this race as a safe way to fail. Even though I won't be able to run the whole time I'm still excited to run/hike the Hocking Hills. I love the area, so if nothing else, the Indian Run gives me a chance to enjoy one of my favorite places. Also: FREE SHIRT!

I just finished my "Keep Your Energy UP!" playlist for tomorrow:

1. (Do You Want to Date My) Avatar Felicia Day
2. Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You, Tonight Spinal Tap
3. Zero Punctuation Theme Ian Dorsch
4. All the Single Ladies Beyonce
5. Vampire People in Planes
6. Too Drunk to Fuck The Dead Kennedys
7. Just a Girl No Doubt
8. Crazy in Love Beyonce ft. Jay-Z
9. My Name is Jonas Weezer
10. Young Lust Pink Floyd
11. She Makes it So Warp 11
12. Transylvanian Concubine Rasputina
13. The Impression that I Get The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
14. Nowhere Near Summercamp
15. I'll Tell Me Ma Shamrock
16. Death to Los Compesinos Los Compesinos!
17. Cheating on You Franz Ferdinand
18. The Happiest Days of Our Lives Pink Floyd
19. Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2 Pink Floyd
20. Angel Main Theme Darling Violetta
21. We are Beautiful, We are Doomed Los Compesinos!

And so, to bed.

0 comments: