CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Post-Migraine Updates

I've been away from the blogosphere for a while because I've had chronic migraines. Yes, weeks of migraines. On top of that, I broke my laptop's keyboard. I was trying to clean the keys and succeeded in making things much, much worse.

So, to ease back into the blogging, I'm stealing an idea from Nicky: Here's what I'm loving today...

1. My mad computer fixing skillz (yes, with a z):

I installed a new keyboard on my laptop, FTW. It's actually kind of strange being able to type 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, and m again. I forget that I can.

2. My new doctor:

I went to Holzer clinic for a check up and I love my new GP. She made sure everything was in working order, then discussed my chronic headaches. She gave me great advice to start controlling these damn headaches and wrote a new prescription for my inhalers.

3. Fantastic World Foods:

It's so freaking hot in my house, so I'm making their hummus for dinner. Probably going to have fresh strawberries and cool whip for dessert. Nom nom nom nom...


Jimmy and Kristy (our wedding photographers) wrote this about our engagement session a few weeks ago. So, so much fun!

5. My new shoes:

Technically, these came in the mail on Friday, but I'm still loving them. I bought them for the wedding, and I am so pumped to rock them down the aisle.

So, with my migraines (hopefully) under control and my inhalers on the way, I can get back into running. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm not really ready for the Indian Run. I mean, even if I have a sucky first 5k, there's no reason to give up.

1 comments:

Nicky @ Eat, Run, Read said...

Kudos on the computer fixery!

I love your engagement photos. SO MUCH. I just can't say it enough. You two look amazing. <3 you.